Topic: Matheology � 300
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 1:31 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 300

In article <6a3eb6d7-9b3e-4d54-ae1f-7b164fec8141@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Saturday, 20 July 2013 00:30:19 UTC+2, Virgil wrote:
> > > Why do you believe in such paths?
>
> > Because the tree, being defined, exists, and it cannot exist without all
> > those paths.

> No? Why can the list of rationals exist without all irrational reals?

Because the rationals are provably countable.
Any countable set can be listed without inclusion of any non-members.
At least outside of WM's wild weird world of WMytheology.

> least the undefinable reals should be present, because nobody can find them.

Now WM want to force inclusion of that which he cannot find and does
not, in his heart of hearts, believe exists.

> Otherwise we would have an effect of how we write. Writing with nodes like
> the Incas would differ from writing like we are used to do.

The Incas did not "write with nodes" but they did use the quipu in which
knots and cords had some sort of mnemonic significance not now
understood. .