Topic: angle dy/dx for y = 1/x function #15 Uni-textbook 7th ed.: TRUE
CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept

Replies: 10   Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 2:40 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Re: quantum spin 1/2 explained as circumnavigation of a triangle
instead of the enclosed square; why we need 120 system not 360

On Monday, July 22, 2013 5:58:33 AM UTC-5, jonas.t...@gmail.com wrote:
(snipped)

> I think you have to learn your AI recognize the difference between the sum of internal and external angles of a polygon.
>

> The external angles always add up to 360 degrees or 1 revolution for any polygon.
>

> The internal angles use the formula in revolutions
>
> n/2-1
>
> or in degrees
>
> 360(n/2-1)
>

> and each inner angle in revolutions
>
> (n/2-1)/n
>
> or in degrees
>
> 360(n/2-1)/n

Get out of math. You are not cut out for it. You are a philosopher, where opinion waxs the day. In science, evidence waxs the days.

You asked me why I wrote 135 degrees rather than 0.375 revolutions.

I told you why, because your birdbrain fruitcake suggestion cannot distinguish between 0.375 internal revolution or between 0.375 external revolution.

If math education were left up to you, a teenager would have to say "teacher, it is 0.375 internal revolution" whereas the teenager of today simply says "135 degrees.

So get on over there to alt.philosophy for your lack of math abilities and science understanding is a waste of time here in sci.math.

AP

Date Subject Author
7/20/13
Read angle dy/dx for y = 1/x function #15 Uni-textbook 7th ed.: TRUE
CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/21/13
Read Re: angle dy/dx for y = 1/x function #15 Uni-textbook 7th ed.: TRUE
CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
JT
7/21/13
Read Re: angle dy/dx for y = 1/x function #15 Uni-textbook 7th ed.: TRUE
CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
JT
7/22/13
Read quantum spin 1/2 explained as circumnavigation of a triangle instead
of the enclosed square; why we need 120 system not 360
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/22/13
Read Re: quantum spin 1/2 explained as circumnavigation of a triangle