Replies: 42   Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:09 PM

daly@axiom-developer.org

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:04:31 PM UTC-4, Albert Rich wrote:
> On Saturday, July 20, 2013 7:30:47 PM UTC-10, da...@axiom-developer.org wrote:
>

> > I have completed the Rich's test set (a+b x)^m (A+B x) (d+e x)^p for Axiom.
>
> > The results are at http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/CATS
>

> Sorry, I don't want to wade through megabytes of raw Axiom test results. What I, and I think others, want to know is what percentage of the problems did Axiom get the optimal antiderivative, what percentage did it get valid but non-optimal antiderivatives, and what percentage is it unable to integrate.
>

> Albert

Perfectly reasonable. However, it takes a while to create and process
40,000+ integrals. I'll make a second pass when I have created the test
suite to evaluate the results. So far it takes about 3-4 days to create
one of the test suites and you appear to have posted 80 files. The raw
numbers you seek probably won't exist until the end of the year at this
rate.

Rather than the raw numbers I'm more interested in the classes of problems
that Axiom does not handle. My long term plan for this test suite is to
use your patterns to form these classes and then use your patterns to write
pattern-based integration routines to handle them.

Tim

Date Subject Author
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
Albert D. Rich
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
7/14/13
Read DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration test
suite)
Richard Fateman
7/14/13
Read Re: DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration
test suite)
daly@axiom-developer.org