Topic: How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ?
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 5:27 PM

Tom Potter

Re: How did Einstein arrive at Time in SRT ?

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7/23/13 10:51 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>> After having invested trillions of our resources and hard earned loot
>> into SRT related matters, there's not another grain of food on any
>> plate, extra nail in any home or having delivered any spare kw of
>> energy as badly needed by a billion humans that are suffering and
>> having to pay the ultimate price. However, the oligarchs and
>> Bilderbergs see absolutely nothing wrong with any part of SRT
>> investments.

> Here is a pretty important application of relativity:
> Relativity in the Global Positioning System

>> http://relativity.livingreviews.org/open?pubNo=lrr-2003-1
>
> Another important application is the design of particle accelerators.

For years, Sammy has been parroting the Urban Legend,
perpetuated by his favorite General Relativity Guru,
that the GPS System would not work
without using the General Relativity model.

As can be seen the
designers of the ***GALILEO*** system
leave the SO-CALLED "Relativity" corrections
to the computer programmers and engineers at Garmin, etc.

Why don't you educate all of the ignorant folks,
and post the algorithm that GPS receiver manufacturers
use in their little microprocessors to model the
so-called "Relativistic Effects"?

Would you believe it, many folks, like Sammy,
have been brainwashed to actually think that the algorithms
used in the GPS and Galileo Systems,
compensate for "Relativity"
rather than distance [Hubble Effect]. velocity, [Doppler Effect].
acceleration, [Galileo Effect], temperature, pressure, the ionosphere,
shape of the Earth, nominal signal path, etc.?

It is interesting to see that Sammy's Relativity guru
calls an oscillator a clock.
and ASSUMES that electro-magnetic waves
travel at a constant velocity
and are not affected by the "slow glass"
between GPS satellites and GPS receivers.

If anyone wants to look at the Glonass control document
which covers the equations, constants, and algorithms,
needed in designing a satellite navigation system.
visit the URL below.

http://www.glonass-ianc.rsa.ru/i/glonass/ICD02_e.pdf

The fact of the matter,
it is a waste of time, money and minds,

to use the 13 Classical Physics hacks
used by Neil Ashby, a Relativity guru on the public dole,

to get the nominal frequency observed by a GPS receiver
to agree with his composite model which lumps
"the constancy of the speed of light, the equivalence principle,
the Sagnac effect, time dilation, gravitational frequency shifts,
and relativity of synchronization."

Also observe that Sammy's guru calls oscillators clocks,
and ignores the fact that the observed velocity of an electro-magnetic wave
is affected by the nominal path and the medium.

I wonder if Sammy's Guru ever heard of "slow glass"
or knows that the velocity of an electro-magnetic wave
is affected by the permeability and permittivity of the medium.

Rather than stick the taxpayers with a bill of
millions of dollars in computing, hyping, rationalizing,
and running tests, here's what a system engineer would do,
and this is what the managers of the GPS System did:

They put oscillators into orbit, and see what happens,
and they let anyone who wants to,
including Gurus on the public dole,
present their version of what is happening.

I wonder if Sammy's Guru ever made any money
in the FREE MARKET using his powerful, esoteric knowledge,
and I wonder if any commercial firms like Garmin ever paid him
to improve their algorithms?

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk