Topic: Three Equations with Three Unknowns
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 5:44 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Three Equations with Three Unknowns

In article <714f9167-e3be-4bef-bbf6-af2717a4285d@googlegroups.com>,
KBH <emptypost@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the KBH code for three equations with three unknowns:

You probably don't realize how ignorant some mathematicians are of
computer science. I'm not trying to be rude by saying that I found your
question completely unintelligible from beginning to end. If you want
to know about some algebraic equations, could you please just post the
equations themselves?

Ken Pledger.