Topic: Three Equations with Three Unknowns
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 5:44 PM

Re: Three Equations with Three Unknowns

On 7/25/2013 6:40 PM, Virgil wrote:
> In article
> <ken.pledger-2F6399.09361726072013@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Ken Pledger <ken.pledger@vuw.ac.nz> wrote:

>> In article <714f9167-e3be-4bef-bbf6-af2717a4285d@googlegroups.com>,
>> KBH <emptypost@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Here is the KBH code for three equations with three unknowns:

>> You probably don't realize how ignorant some mathematicians are of
>> computer science. I'm not trying to be rude by saying that I found your
>> question completely unintelligible from beginning to end. If you want
>> to know about some algebraic equations, could you please just post the
>> equations themselves?
>> Ken Pledger.

> I second that request.

Curious thread

It seems to have had a relative posted around 2005

In pursuing the matter in the 35 posts associated
with the user, one will find the message:

"Of course I post code as notice of KBH development
and not to convey right of use to others..."

Here is some nonsense at the "site".

And here is the menuless homepage.

Well, I am just a "crank". But it really disturbs me
when the conscientious professionals in this newsgroup
have to deal with threads like this. When I participated
here long ago (severely flamed), there were many more
active professional posters and some very competent
non-professional posters.

Let me take a moment to thank them -- both past and

Being ignorant of "KBH code" seems to be like not knowing
who constructed the regular polygon with 65537 sides,

Of course, knowing about Hermes could be useful when
impressing one's friends with math trivia.

KBH code? Not too sure. But, I have my suspicions.