Topic: Three Equations with Three Unknowns
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 5:44 PM

Waldek Hebisch

Re: Three Equations with Three Unknowns

KBH <emptypost@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well then the subject line should have said "A Presentation of Computer Code for Three Equations with Three Unknowns".
> I can find pseudo-code for this everywhere but very little actual functioning computer code.

Your code is badly written. First, it is way too long.
Second, variables have meaningless names.

Why you limit yourself to 3 by 3 systems, code for
n by n system is not harder to write. Do you know
about arrays in programming languages?

If you really want code limited to 3 x 3 system, then
it may be hard to find. OTOH code for n x n systems
is easy to find. If you want Pascal code, there
are "Numerical Recipes in Pascal" with code that
used to be freely available on the net.

Waldek Hebisch