Topic: Who is Targetman and why is he throwing errors?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 11:09 AM

Kenton Haynes

Re: Who is Targetman and why is he throwing errors?

"Jung-Ho Moon" <junghomoon@koreanair.com> wrote in message <kferct$nrh$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I also had same problem, but it run well in 32bit Matlab.
> Try in 32bit Matlab. Compiler seems to make error.

I updated MSDev Studio C++ and then none of my simulations would run. SIMULINK didn't know where the compiler was anymore. I ran "mex -setup" in the command window and let MATLAB find my new compiler location, then everything ran properly.