Topic: The essence of global warming
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 6, 2013 5:20 PM

Tom Potter

Re: The essence of global warming

"Archimedes Plutonium" <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Tom, I think you should reevaluate your thinking on Global Warming, for
> some issues of science make those on the wrong side, look very bad.
>
> Denial of global warming is denial that the interior of a car is hot on a
> sunny day. Forget about charts, charts are not science, but mechanisms
> are science--greenhouse effect.
>
> Global Warming is science that noone who likes science, should be on the
> wrong side of.

Who is denying "global warming",
and who is denying a "greenhouse effect"?

If the people and nations hyping global warming
as a catastrophe "walked the walk"
rather than "talk the talk"
they would GREATLY reduce their use of fossil fuels
and give up cars, air conditioning, excessive traveling, etc.

Observe that those who talk the loudest
consume the most oil and energy.

I don't see the Mongolians, Indians, and Muslims
who consume very little energy, and use cow dung
to heat their homes and cook their food
making a big fuss about "global warming".

--
Tom Potter

http://the-cloud-machine.tk
http://tiny.im/390k