Topic: I can not use functions for NI device
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 1:19 PM

Steven Lord

Re: I can not use functions for NI device

"mado " <elec_mnf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I found I can not use some functions when I tried to acquire data with ni
> product usb-6008.
>
> for example,
>
> s = daq.createSession('ni'),daq.getDevices,addAnalogInputChannel.
>
> I can not use them, the error is: Undefined variable "daq" or class
> "daq.createSession". Undefined function or variable 'daq'.and so on.

That suggests you don't have Data Acquisition Toolbox installed (which you
can check using the VER function) or that you have a version of Data
Acquisition Toolbox that predates the addition of those functions.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com