Topic: Algebra Module II is online
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 12:35 AM

Janeski, Tari

Re: Algebra Module II is online

Someone was saying that their boces is going to print out booklets. I went to the parcc training this morning and we were looking at the common core which is different from the parcc curriculum that Tiffany Henry said we were going to be teaching.

Thank you.
Tari

*