Topic: Algebra Module II is online
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 12:35 AM

sherry

Re: Algebra Module II is online

I don't get it. I thought that NY State contracted for these modules for NYS. I thought that they were "free" as in no additional cost to us. I realize
that our tax dollars are paying for this and nothing is free.

*