Topic: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Replies: 108   Last Post: Aug 16, 2013 5:22 PM

Virgil

Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?

In article <19960c9f-7c4e-4877-a135-6ace2e844a08@googlegroups.com>,
jonas.thornvall@gmail.com wrote:

> > Yes. We now understand that you are psychotic.
>
> Fine but you must consider that there is other people who received what i
> told you and they may be of another opinion.

We will not need to consider that until there eis evidence of it, which,
as yet, there is not.
--

Date Subject Author
7/30/13
JT
7/30/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Virgil
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Virgil
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Tucsondrew@me.com
7/31/13
[...]
LudovicoVan
7/31/13
[...]
8/1/13
[...]
8/3/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
grei
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/4/13
Read the surfer's value (Nicholas de Cusa proved that pi was
transcendental in the 15th cue (http://21stcenturysciencetech.com
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/4/13
Read Re: the surfer's value (Nicholas de Cusa proved that pi was
transcendental in the 15th cue (http://21stcenturysciencetech.com
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Tucsondrew@me.com
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation? NO!
Virgil
8/1/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
8/1/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/1/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal
representation?
Peter Percival
8/1/13
[...]
Richard Tobin
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal
representation?
David Bernier
8/2/13
[...]
8/16/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Earle Jones
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Virgil
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
RGVickson@shaw.ca
8/2/13
[...]
quasi
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Virgil
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Virgil
8/2/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
FredJeffries@gmail.com
8/16/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Earle Jones
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
JT
7/31/13
Read Re: Can a fraction have none noneending and nonerepeating decimal representation?
Phil H