Topic: Algebra Module II is online
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 12:35 AM

Gen Lagattuta

Re: Algebra Module II is online
Picture 2.png (59.9 K)
Picture 1.png (27.9 K)
att1.html (2.8 K)

Radicals are explored in 8th grade. (See attachment.)

In terms of using the properties in Algebra 1, it is stated
in the standard to "connect N.RN.3 to physical situations,
e.g., finding the perimeter of a square of area 2."

Regarding interval notation, we decided to include both set and
Interval notation within the curriculum since it was not specified.

These are all great questions.
We will certainly have to help one another throughout the year.

G. LaGattuta
Seaford High School