Topic: Algebra Module II is online
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 4, 2013 12:35 AM

GPJ

From: Broome County
Registered: 10/3/11
Re: Algebra Module II is online

Hi Meg,
I was curious early on why simplifying fractions and radicals was absent from the curriculum as well. The answer I've received is the focus is on seeing equivalency which I believe simplifying is a sub set of that main skill. I would rather see it explicitly identified as a standard, but it answered my question about the exclusion.

~Gene

*