Topic: Parallel kinematics calibration without parameter identification
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 28, 2014 2:24 PM

Gisela

Re: Parallel kinematics calibration without parameter identification

Hello,
I wrote the MATLAB code for this calibration method. "User Community" -> "File Exchange" -> search "Calibration"
Regards
Gisela