Topic: Re: Some casual thoughts about 'cleverness, intelligence & genius'
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 6:33 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Some casual thoughts about 'cleverness, intelligence & genius'

Wayne Bishop posted Aug 7, 2013 12:24 AM:
> At 10:00 AM 8/6/2013, GS Chandy wrote:
> >Further my post dt. Aug 4, 2013 4:41 PM -
> >http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2584876
> >
> >Notwithstanding Professor Bishop's keen desire that

> I should 'put a
> >sock in it',
>
> Heartfelt wish - not delusional optimism, of course.

Of course.

One should never describe the famous slogan "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" as being deluded (either literally or metaphorically).

GSC
("Still Shoveling! Not PUSHING!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy