Topic: A Global Tribute to Al Bartlett
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 8, 2013 1:09 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: A Global Tribute to Al Bartlett

Richard Hake posted Aug 8, 2013 7:53 AM:

> Some subscribers to Math-Teach might be interested in

<snip>
> his famous 8 part You Tube lecture series "Arithmetic,
> Population, and
> Energy" at <http://bit.ly/1e6wXiy> (aptly tabbed "The
> Most Important
> Video You'll Ever See"; and
>
> (b) the goal should be to increase the total number
> of views for the
> series from its present 9.19 million to at least 10
> million.
>
> For information on Al Bartlett and his work see (a)
> Bartlett's
> website <http://www.AlBartlett.ORG/> with its
> extensive collection of
> his articles, presentations, and interviews; and (b)
> the Wikipedia
> entry <http://bit.ly/19jfGEU>.
>
> Congratulations to Al Bartlett for his indefatigable
> concentration on
> human overpopulation <http://bit.ly/193LdIx>, the
> overriding threat
> to life on Planet Earth.
>
> I hope that many of you will now click on
> <http://bit.ly/1e6wXiy> so
> at to view Part 1 of Al's masterful explanation of
> exponential growth.
>
> PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON.

I shall certainly view the video -my computer does not show videos very well, so I shall have to get to such a computer - and then I shall certainly pass it on.

Any information about the other 7 parts of the video? Where to get hold of them?

GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy