Topic: Which work is better?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 9:50 PM

Bart Goddard

Re: Which work is better?

G Patel <gaya.patel@gmail.com> wrote in news:0b55ab39-78fe-4060-b14c-
8904249ee2ae@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:28:08 PM UTC-4, Bart Goddard wrote:
>> Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru> wrote in news:ku6bb8$c4p$1
>>
>> @speranza.aioe.org:

>> > Which work is better: a programmer or a college teacher?
>>
>> College teacher. At least once in a while your projects
>> work.

> Microsoft Windows, created by programmers, works once in a while too.

I'd be happy to pit the record of the most incompetent college
teacher you'd care to name against the record of Microsoft.
Explorer works once per computer; when you download Firefox,
Opera or Chrome (and that usually takes at least two tries.)
Word and Excel never work. About the only competent thing
Windows does is go out on the internet and find viruses.