Topic: A finite set of all naturals
Replies: 32   Last Post: Aug 15, 2013 4:07 PM

namducnguyen

Re: A finite set of all naturals

On 12/08/2013 9:51 PM, Wisely Non-Theist wrote:
> In article <UHhOt.266168$Ln4.151439@fx24.iad>,
> Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> wrote:
>

>> And of course arithmetically, induction, from a binary operation point
>> of view, would not be possible without addition, designated as '+'.

> Induction depends on successorship and can quite easily be done without
> even defining addition.

What do you think what the term "arithmetically" would entail?

Can Goldbach Conjecture be expressed without addition?

Or, did you notice my caveat "from a binary operation point of view"?

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
8/12/13
Read Re: A finite set of all naturals