Topic: To GSC formulas
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 15, 2013 10:36 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: To GSC formulas

Responding to Frank Zubek's (FZ's) dt. Aug 16, 2013 2:15 AM - http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2586548 (original pasted below my signature for ready reference):

SARCASM FIRMLY OFF (though appearances may deceive).

Hey, I understand that all living creatures are fundamentally based on the same DNA, barring only differences in some few 'parameters'.

This means that EVERY human being (including no doubt FZ and GSC) is the same as that tree yonder, or that yoghurt bacillus. Further, there is no real difference between this cloud and that. There is no difference between this rock and that, and this spadeful of earth and that - barring only substitution of some substances and minerals. There is no real difference between, say, Earth and Mars, barring a few parameters relating to orbit and composition.

Underlying EVERYTHING is the same transcendental majesty, the Gospel According To Frank Zubek that ALL IS ONE.

Somehow - no doubt as I've not been adequately Educated in The Gospel According to Frank Zubek - the evidence before my eyes seems to provide me evidence to the contrary.

OK, though it all seems to be contrary to the evidence before my eyes, I shall buy all of that, as it IS The Gospel According to Frank Zubek (Czar Of US Education), and I shall now promote it assiduously all over India.

(I observe that this profound thesis *may* well fly in India, as one of our national slogans has been, for long, "UNITY IN DIVERSITY!")

And even further, I observe that there is NO difference AT ALL between Frank Zubek (Czar of US Education) and Buckminster Fuller (originator of 'Synergetics") - as "ALL IS REALLY ONE, ALWAYS!" (With apologies as due to Buckminster Fuller and Kirby Urner).

GSC
Frank Zubek (FZ) posted Aug 16, 2013 2:15 AM - http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2586548
> Say a pellet gun shoots a pellet few hundredth yards,
> a machine gun thousand plus yards, a canon more than
> that
> these are all parabolas
>
> could these parabolas be superimposed one over the
> other ?
> or they have all different formulas. they are ALL
> different curves ?
>
> I'm in a rock query and see piles under the conveyer,
> there are several piles all different sizes but they
> have same angles are they all different ?
>
> Is this the vision what the pyramids in Egypt were
> build on, everyone have seen a sand-pile they are all
> same, very similar to a pyramid, and no math required
> other than stretching ropes, using plumb balls, they
> done it and some people like you think aliens have
> build it because they call it perfect indestructible,
> and all they needed to observe a pile of sand. Hey
> here is a another secret do you know that a square
> based pyramid is the maximum height of maximum
> strength WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MATERIAL, and no
> Egyptian had to know this, yet it was done without
> this knowledge.
>
> all spheres are radius 4 cubes plus .188790205, hey
> do you have some other formulas? all ellipses are
> just a tilted coins SAME COINS, SAME ELLIPSES.
>
> There is no difference between this tractrix and that
> tractrix, or this cycloid or that cycloid, or this
> catenary or that catenary
>
> enough sarcasm to keep you busy for some time.
>
> fz

Date Subject Author
8/15/13
Read To GSC formulas