Topic: Is this the right group for math help?
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 19, 2013 1:00 AM

Virgil

Re: Is this the right group for math help?

In article <a2029730-3d0a-4a10-89d3-cedda83b0ea0@googlegroups.com>,
Mark Rivet <rivetmark@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to finish my calculus training on my own. I am using a book
> called "quick calculus". It has been many years since I've had my calc I
> class. I will need some help as I go along and some of it may be with
> algebraic manipulations. Is this the right group to questions of this nature?
> I am doing this for my own personal edification.

While this NG may be helpful in that ways, this NG, like many others,
is sometimes assaulted by those with other goals than being helpful.

Try us a few times and see if you seem to be getting useful responses.