Topic: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 17, 2013 2:04 AM

emammendes@gmail.com

Re: fyi, making animation into PDF file from images genenerated by Mathematica

I am afraid that I do not know any way to get this to work with Preview.

Every time I need some animation on a pdf slide I use Acrobat for opening the resulting file.

Please let me know if you come across a solution.

Cheers

Ed