The Math Forum

Topic: About generalizations
Replies: 21   Last Post: Aug 20, 2013 11:45 PM

William Elliot

Re: About generalizations

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013, Victor Porton wrote:
> >> If you want to read my work you must use PDF.
> > I've looked at it in pdf. It reads poorly, in need of revision.
> Thanks for your comment but without specifying what are exactly hard to read
> it doesn't help.

More that corrections and/or suggestions, from what I've seen, it needs a
rewrite. More later after I understand complete reloids.

> Well, thank you for your interest in my work. I hear to receive more your
> comments, positive or negative.

As you may have seen in previous threads, I've studied about proximity spaces
and become acquainted with pretopogies, which are not common, since you've
mentioned them in your work. I know about category theory, don't like it,
find it's not necessary and won't be considering your work from that peculiar