Topic: Delete and insert row in different matrix
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 20, 2013 11:38 PM

Alan

Re: Delete and insert row in different matrix

"John Dickson" wrote in message <kv088l$5v7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi I am trying to delete ith row from A matrix and insert the same row in B matrix, is it possible in matlab?
> I am successful in deleting the ith row using A(i,:)=[]
> Not sure how to insert the same deleted row into another matrix B.
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks

can you provide a little more info?

Are A and B the same size and type of data? Where in B are you trying to insert the new row? Does it depend on some other data outside of A and B?