Topic: Foundations of mathematics... the order of bootstrapping the foundations
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 21, 2013 9:04 PM

Virgil

Re: Foundations of mathematics... the order of bootstrapping the foundations

In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.1308202010360.14449@panix3.panix.com>,
William Elliot <marsh@panix.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Lax Clarke wrote:
>

> > Please correct me if I'm wrong please:
> > This is the order of bootstrapping the foundations of mathematics:
> >

> Boot strapping has nothing to do with mathematics.
> It's part of computer science.

Its a part of rational thought, which for most of us includes both.