Topic: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 6:34 PM

praveen gupta

Re: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?

"Oky Nur Hidayat" <okynh.clan@gmail.com> wrote in message <kprhqe$hh8$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Qian " <christine412@live.com> wrote in message <kgn8e7$b2v$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Aftab MooShoo Bong Singh <me@x55v1veZ$7PA0YcSjt%BK0FvzW~EDot$.dam> wrote in message <50121e38$0$13024$c3e8da3$40d4fd75@news.astraweb.com>...

> > > When was the last time you thought about contacting Microsoft?

> > My desktop running 64-bit WIN8 OS, and the Matlab 7 works well when I modified the compatible mode as Vistas.....Hope this would help.

> Yes very useful information:

1. Right click the MATLAB icon
2. choose troubleshoot compatibility
3.do not choose recommended setting , choose trouble shoot programme
4. choose window vista(service pack2) only
5. test the programme before you press "Next"
6.progrrame will run
7. save the settings as asked by system
finish

4.