Topic: Post Equating the Common Core Assessments in june 2014
Replies: 16   Last Post: Aug 26, 2013 4:09 PM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: Post Equating the Common Core Assessments in june 2014
att1.html (7.2 K)

We do offer a small percent of the students a two-year algebra course. However the teacher of that course taught CommonCore last year as we were not sure about how the new regents exams were going to be rolled in at that time and figured it was better to switch.
Caryl Lorandini

Sent from my iPhone