Topic: Concatenating matrix columns causes loss of precision
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 24, 2013 12:03 AM

James Tursa

Re: Concatenating matrix columns causes loss of precision

"Rohit" wrote in message <kv725r$p17$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi James,
> Thanks for the reply. I missed mentioning a fact which I think is causing the problem. The example given is just 3 rows of a matrix having half a million rows. With these 3 rows it does work fine. Its only with the large matrix that I am facing the problem mentioned

3 or 3 million, the result should be the same. The data before & after should be identical as long as the data types are the same. There is no change in the data as a result of concatenation. I still think you need to look at your code and data harder.

James Tursa