Topic: BUSTED! Re: Myth-busting pentagons by compass & straight edge.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Aug 23, 2013 11:11 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: BUSTED! Re: Myth-busting pentagons by compass & straight
edge.

Good suggestion but I'd go one step furtherÂ… I
think it's only fair that he used the ancient
Greek's collapsing compass at least for the ancient constructions.

Wayne