Topic: A finite set of all naturals
Replies: 43   Last Post: Aug 25, 2013 4:38 PM

Peter Percival

Re: A finite set of all naturals

Nam Nguyen wrote:
> On 24/08/2013 12:12 AM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen wrote:

>>> Do you speak for everyone (some of whom might be at professor level)
>>> who might read the conversations here?

>> Yes.

> So you might be speaking for Chris Menzel, Aatu Koskensilta, Herman
> Rubin, Mike Oliver, Rupert, David Libert, ..., to name a few?

Don't forget Torkel, I'm also a spirit medium.

Tell me something, who among Chris Menzel, Aatu Koskensilta, Herman
Rubin, Mike Oliver, Rupert and David Libert can understand your
definition of positive formula? If you can tell me that, I won't need
to trouble you, I'll go straight to them.

--
Sorrow in all lands, and grievous omens.
Great anger in the dragon of the hills,

Date Subject Author
8/22/13
Read Re: A finite set of all naturals
[...]