Topic: A finite set of all naturals
Replies: 43   Last Post: Aug 25, 2013 4:38 PM

namducnguyen

Re: A finite set of all naturals

On 24/08/2013 8:53 PM, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
> In <lxXRt.216075$726.121852@fx06.iad>, on 08/23/2013
> at 11:29 PM, Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> said:
>

>> If you can't answer a simple question and can't maintain the
>> civility

> PKB.
>

>> you do have an option to get the fuck out of the conversation.
>
> As do you. He certainly has not obligation to do so.

I was _only responding_ to Peter's _uncalled-for personal attack_
_and pervert language_ in technical argument which I'm quoting
here:

"Are you a child or a mental defective? You certainly don't know
how adults behave in their intercourse with one another."

and his comment is nothing but a piece of intellectual trash.

Have you ever been critical of this comment of his? Have you
ever advised him not to repeat his unbecoming a serious poster?

Why do need to, as you seem to have, defend such a piece of
intellectual garbage?

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
8/22/13
[...]