Topic: scatter3 and orthogonal marker
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 4, 2013 6:48 PM

Steven Lord

Re: scatter3 and orthogonal marker

"Marios Karaoulis" <marios.karaoulis@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am using scatter3 to plot some points, using square market. I change the
> size of each square by providing the S vector.
>
> Is any way to change the maker type from square to orthogonal? I need to
> have different x and y for each point in the graph.

What do you mean by "from square to orthogonal"? Do you mean you want to use
a diamond as your marker instead of a square? If so, use 'd' instead of 's'
as your marker.

See the table in the documentation for the markertype input argument to
SCATTER3 for a list of the available markers.

If that's not what you mean, please respond in the newsgroup (do not email
me directly, as I will not be able to read it until after the Labor Day
holiday on Monday) with a clarification of what you are looking to do.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com