Topic: IA / Geo Combo Platter Class
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 5, 2013 12:02 PM

ELEANOREVO@aol.com

Re: IA / Geo Combo Platter Class
att1.html (1.5 K)

What a great end-of course review! Thanks for sharing.

Eleanore Vollweiler
Retired Math Teacher

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick B <nbiancul@ic.sunysb.edu>
To: nyshsmath <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 10:00 am
Subject: Re: IA / Geo Combo Platter Class

I attached my algebra top 50 worksheet, which I use as a quick review on a
single day to hammer home the top 50 little questions they ask on the Regents
and the items that the students typically forget and get wrong. Because you have
such limited time, you could potentially use this as a guide to see which
questions have appeared over and over again on the Regents exam. The top 50
usually hits around 17-20 multiple-choice questions and a few part 2's. The
saving grace about the IA Regents is that they can pass with 15 multiple-choice
questions. Good luck :)

Nick