Topic: The integration test suites for Sage.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 14, 2013 1:53 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: The integration test suites for Sage.

peter.luschny@gmail.com schrieb:

> I just discovered the recent threads "An independent integration
> test suite" and "The Charlwood Fifty".
>
> I looked at the test suites as a Sage user and used the default
> ('maxima') algorithm.
>
> [...]
>
> My results are in [1]. Please let me know if you spot any errors.
>
> Peter
>
> [1] http://www.luschny.de/math/quad/IntegralTestsSage.html

Your integral tests site is a real treat for the eye! I suspect you have
tried the SymPy integrator on the integrals too, but in view of the
results decided to remain silent.

Martin.