Topic: The integration test suites for Sage.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 14, 2013 1:53 PM

Re: The integration test suites for Sage.

peter.luschny@gmail.com schrieb:
> M> The integral numbers in the above are those used on your site. For
> M> easy reference my (current) Derive file is appended, where the
> M> numbering is Timofeev's however.
> Thanks Martin! I hope we are in sync now.

I notice some discrepancies between your Charlwood jump table and the
Maxima column of Albert's ultimate reckoning at

Your numbers 21, 23, 49 are shown as done while Albert's are not. And
your number 43 is shown as wrong whereas Albert records a success.

Thus you appear to be overestimating the performance of Sage/Maxima.