Topic: "DEFINITION OF A MATHEMATICS GRID" , TO BE PUBLISHED SOON BUT HERE
IS THE DEFINITION

Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 1:36 AM

Marnie Northington

Re: "DEFINITION OF A MATHEMATICS GRID" , TO BE PUBLISHED SOON BUT HERE IS THE DEFINITION

<<hope9900@frontier.com> wrote in message
<I do not have much time or energy left ,

Well I guess there are some here who will be relieved to hear that.

< nor do I need to do this, but in the interest of
< fidelity to mathematics simply/briefly
<
< A grid of mathematical numbers is when the span of numbers equalize
accross the board, and <that span is positively 1:3( 12 Spiral of Prime
numbers, 32 constant)Simple example
<
<5+11+17=9+11+13=33
<
<12+24+36=20+24+36=72

Only if 72=80 which seems a little unlikely to me.