Topic: Teacher's Day Reminder
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 2:34 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Teacher's Day Reminder

Wayne Bishop posted Sep 6, 2013 9:26 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9255255):
> At 02:41 AM 9/6/2013, GS Chandy wrote:
> >Wayne Bishop posted Sep 6, 2013 2:59 AM
> >(http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=92550

> 53):

> > > Sadly, true beyond true.
> > >
> > > Wayne
> > >

> >Thank you.
> >
> >But why "sadly"?

> Sorry, I thought it was obvious but perhaps its
> US colloquial understanding. It's the stuff
> (that's a 4 letter word if you count) you keep
> shoveling over and over and…
>
> Wayne

Remarkable!

Professor Bishop has thus far managed to fail to recognize that the stuff (the 4-letter word if you count) that I've been shoveling over and over and over again has been the philosophy of education propounded by him and his cohorts and consorts... ...It's more than remarkable ...it has often been noticed that facts are more astounding than fantasy!

GSC
("Still Shoveling! Not PUSHING! Not GOADING!")