The Math Forum

Topic: A toy conjecture which may lead to an other breakthrough conjecture - help request
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 8, 2013 4:10 AM

William Elliot

Re: A toy conjecture which may lead to an other breakthrough conjecture
- help request

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013, Victor Porton wrote:
> William Elliot wrote:
> > In what font size is your pdf book? Can you change it?
> > What fort sizes can you use? Can Acrobat reader print
> > a range pages without printing the whole file?

> 10pt.

> It is not very hard for me to create a version for you with a different font
> size. (Which size do you want?) But some formulas may probably overflow
> outside of the paper.

Ok, I'll take a 12pt font. Would you adjust, limit the margins
to fit the page and hopefully not have any formulas being
truncated by the right hand margin.

> Acrobat Reader can print a range of pages, but only in PostScript (not PDF)
> format. My Acrobat Reader 9.5.5 for Linux has create an erroneous PostScript
> file which cannot be read.

I don't get it. Isn't Acrobat Reader software for pdf stuff and not Post
Script, whatever that is?