Topic: Text data save
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 14, 2013 5:09 PM

Bizuayehu Mohammed

Re: Text data save

Thanks a lot. I still have some issues though. I wanted to find the maximum and corresponding index (Which I can find now), but I want also another value. For example if my maximum value is x, I want to find the index of 0.8 *x and 0.002*x. The closest I came across is I multiplied the maximum values by 0.8 and 0.002. Is there anyway I can find something out of it. I have done in the past using for loop, the data size was smaller though. Thanks.