Topic: control system
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 11, 2013 7:31 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: control system

On 9/10/2013 9:14 AM, ROHIT MISHRA wrote:
> "Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <l0mfv5$9g9$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 9/9/2013 10:09 AM, ROHIT MISHRA wrote:
>>> A=[0 1;2 3] ,B=[0 ; 1] and initial condition is x0=[1;0]
>>> how to find the forced response of the above system using the above matrix in state space analysis of control system.
>>> plz tell me how to do this problem.
>>>

>> may be
>>
>> ----------------------------
>> clear all
>> A = [0 1;2 3]; B = [0 ; 1]; x0 = [1;0];
>> sys = ss(A,B,[0 1],[]);
>> initial(sys,x0,16.4)

> i want value of X1(t) and x2(t) not the plot....your help was appreciated

Then why not simply solve the differential equation?

You have the differential equation right there? You defined it.
use ode45 if all what you want is the solution.

I have not played with control systems for sometime. Did you
try to read the documentation to find if there is away to
find x(t) direclty from state space?

--Nasser