Topic: Change xlabel of subplot with already stored figure
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 12, 2013 5:59 PM

dpb

Re: Change xlabel of subplot with already stored figure

On 9/12/2013 1:43 PM, dpb wrote:

> Certainly getting the axes handles as they exist directly w/o relying on
> subplot() and its internal overlap checking will avoid the issue but it
> _shouldn't_ be necessary....I'm 99.44% sure there's a solution to this.

ADDENDUM:

That is, a solution that basically would prevent the figures from being
saved where the internal checking doesn't fail to recognize the existing
subplots and thereby doesn't wipe 'em out.

I stepped thru w/ debug quickly and it ends up branching different in
that area but I didn't have the time at hand to delve deeply and since
couldn't generate them originally as they were not much chance to ever
determine the root cause "why" from here; only that the position vectors
don't match up the same for some reason.