Topic: Re: Flip Book PDFs
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 12:59 AM

kirby urner

Re: Flip Book PDFs
att1.html (1.0 K)

One of the great flip book makers was Ron Resch.

Lets see if I can find a link:

http://www.4dsolutions.net/presentations/pdf_animation_by_ron_resch.pdf

If you hold down the right arrow key, say, it should smoothly transform
through its frames.

Kirby

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:37 PM, merryflip <merrychen791@yahoo.com> wrote:

> well, I also know such one useful XFlip flip book maker that could help
> you to convert adobe PDF document files to great flash flipping books
> easily.

Date Subject Author
9/15/13
Read Re: Flip Book PDFs