Topic: Imread (Index Exceeds Matrix Dimensions)
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Imread (Index Exceeds Matrix Dimensions)

"Simon12345 " <masskan@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> something very basic is going wrong here.
> I try to import an image into my workspace with:
>
> A = imread('roof.jpg');
>
> I also tried
>
> roof = imread('roof','jpg');
>
> And what I get back is:
>
> Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
> I tried multiple different jpeg's and also png, tiff, jpeg 2000, always
> the same.
> What am I doing wrong?

You have likely defined a variable named imread in your code. You cannot use
the IMREAD function while such a variable exists.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com