Topic: Order embedding
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 10:01 PM

David Bernier

Re: Order embedding

On 09/16/2013 01:16 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> On 09/16/2013 09:14 AM, Peter Percival wrote:
>> Victor Porton wrote:

>>> Probably all.

>> Oh! Blessed rage for order, pale Ramon, The maker's rage to order
>> words of the sea, Words of the fragrant portals, dimly-starred,
>> And of ourselves and of our origins, In ghostlier demarcations,
>> keener sounds.

> If there be ghostliest demarcations, then In the ghostliest
> demarcations, the keenest sounds.
>

>>> There are also Galois connections.
>>>

> David Bernier

I wrote that.

dave

- --
The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the
tortoise standing on?"
"You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady.
"But it's tortoises all the way down!" - Hawking, 1988, A Brief
History of Time.