Topic: Compiler not working with fitensemble
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 29, 2014 7:38 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Compiler not working with fitensemble

"Hock " <hockseng.lee@nt.gov.au> wrote in message
> HI
> I have tried to create a standalone which uses the fitensemble function in
> the Statistical Toolbox.
> I believe the MCR is not ready for the " fitensemble".

If FITENSEMBLE is not listed in the MATLAB Compiler limitations
documentation, and if it is "visible" to MATLAB Compiler when the
application is generated, it should be included in that application's MCR.

> Even getting the fitensemble's output parameters to feed into the predict
> function does not work in the standalone - giving error of "class" obj
> cannot be instantiated.
> I tried using %# function predict
> %# function fitensemble without success.
>
> Hence, my verdict is " MCR is not ready for the " fitensemble", although
> the MATLAB states that the Statistical Toolbox is fully compatible with
> the compiler?
>
> Has anyone tried this?

Contact Technical Support and show them the exact code from which you're
generating the standalone application and the exact sequence of steps and
instructions you're using to create the standalone application. Also tell
them the specific versions of MATLAB, Statistics Toolbox, and MATLAB
Compiler you're using; if you're trying to do this with a release of
Statistics Toolbox earlier than release R2011a, it will not work because
FITENSEMBLE was introduced in that release.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com