Topic: elementary NYS common core math modules pacing
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 10:16 PM

Danielle Bouton-Wales

From: Schenectady
Registered: 9/23/10
RE: elementary NYS common core math modules pacing

We adopted the NYS Common Core Modules for 7-Alg1. For K-6 we are using the Math in Focus Series. I like the Math in Focus series but it is rigorous and lacks a systematic fluency practice.

Is there anything people are using for the fluency piece K-6?

Danielle Bouton-Wales
SchenectadyCSD