Topic: algebra I lesson 6 Distributive property - I need some guidance
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 25, 2013 8:23 AM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: algebra I lesson 6 Distributive property - I need some guidance

I have found inconsistency in the exponential lesson
First part of class with the video says (0,2) then in sample set question 2 they use (0,1).

Sent from my iPhone

*