Topic: EINSTEINIANS TEST DIVINE ALBERT'S DIVINE THEORY
Replies: 14   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 12:02 PM

Tom Potter

Re: EINSTEINIANS TEST DIVINE ALBERT'S DIVINE THEORY

"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 9/24/13 1:35 AM, Pentcho Valev wrote:
>> Einsteinians test time dilation, the glorious consequence of Einstein's
>> 1905 false constant-speed-of-light postulate:

> First you have to show that the speed of light is not constant.
> I can't find any observations to support that.

Ever hear of "slow glass"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_light

The "speed of light"
is a function of the permeability and the permittivity
of the medium that the "light" traverses.

If a medium is homogenous [ The same everywhere]
and isotropic [The same in all directions]
the "speed of light" in THAT medium will be constant.

If one makes the faulty ASSUMPTION that
the volume integral of the product of
permeability and permittivity

is CONSTANT for ALL unit spheres in the universe
they are lead to believe that
the "speed of light" is also a constant everywhere.

Of course, if one make this assumption,
they will not be able to exploit the PHYSICS
involved where the volume integral of the product of
permeability times permittivity is not a constant,
such as in material objects,
and regions of microspace.

http://www.opticsinfobase.org/oe/issue.cfm?volume=18

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=volume+integral+of+a+spherical+mass&FORM=HDRSC2