Topic: txt files, read and write
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 8:51 AM

dpb

Re: txt files, read and write

On 9/30/2013 3:15 PM, Andreas wrote:

> Don't click the download button on the bottom of the page. Just click
> the name of the file on the top of the site. It will instantly downloaded.

Well, actually, that did work...

OK, now what do you want to change and what's been your problem in doing so?

One thing I do note is that it doesn't have Windoes \n sequence; is this
on a Windows platform that might be causing some (or maybe even all) of
the problems you're seeing?

If you open in Notepad the lack of the two-character \n string means the
lines are wrapped; use Wordpad or another editor that can handle the
file as written instead.